Show Your #YUSpirit Photo Contest
Red & White Day is on March 23, 2017. If you are a student, staff, faculty member, or incoming student you can show your York pride and #YUSpirit by entering the Red & White Day Photo Contest. Submit a picture that includes the hashtag #YUSpirit and you could win!
Submissions can be made using our entry form or via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #YUSpirit.
Three winning photos will be chosen – one student photo, one faculty/staff photo and one incoming student photo!
- Current Students: One (1) $75 YU Card
- Faculty/Staff: $75 YU Gift Card OR Coffee/Treats for Your Office ($175 value)
- Incoming Students: One (1) York Swag prize pack
- Contain #YUSpirit
- Be submitted during the period of March 16 to March 23, 2017
- Meet the following specifications: jpeg format, resolution 300DPI and no bigger than 5MB
- Be received no later than March 23, 2017 at 4:00pm EST
By submitting the photo, the participants authorize York University and/or their delegates to use these images. They may use this material in any format, with intentional or unintentional alterations, and use for the purpose of illustration, publicity, advertising, promotion, recruitment, and/or publication of any product or service for the university for any period of time. Participation in the contest is strictly voluntarily.
- All submissions will be judged by a committee made up of a York staff member, faculty and student. Three winning submissions will be chosen (one current student, one faculty/staff and one incoming student) and the names will be announced by Thursday, March 30, 2017.