#YUSpirit Class of 2021
York University is looking for individuals that have captured their York U Spirit in a photograph. Participants are encouraged to wear Red & White or York gear in the photo. Submit the photo for a chance to win some great prizes! Submit your photo through the entry form below or through the York 2021 Facebook group.
- Photos must be submitted through the entry form or through the York 2021 Facebook group
- The photo must be taken during the period of March 16, 2017 - March 23, 2017
- Photo specifications: jpeg format, resolution 300DPI and no bigger than 5MB
- Photo must be received no later than March 23, 2017 at 4:00pm EST.
- By submitting the photo, the participants authorize York University and/or their delegates to use these images. They may use this material in any format, with intentional or unintentional alterations, and use for the purpose of illustration, publicity, advertising, promotion, recruitment, and/or publication of any product or service for the university for any period of time.
- Participation in the contest is strictly voluntarily.
All submissions will be judged by a committee made up of York students, faculty & staff. The winner will be announced on Thursday, March 30, 2017.
YorkU Swag Pack
No purchase necessary. Some restrictions apply. Contest starts on March 16, 2017 at 8am EST and closes on March 23, 2017 at 4pm EST. Complete contest rules and regulations available at http://redandwhite.info.yorku.ca/yuspirit-photo-competitions/yu-spirit-selfie/rules/. Open to all faculty and students at York University who are in good standing who are legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who are age of majority or older. The approximate retail value of the Prize is $150.00 CAD. The odds of winning the Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.